IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My Own World Information Index: WII so far.....

Labels

LFTD (2) Links (2) Music (3) Personalities (10) personals (6) PFTD (4) Places (2) PTD (9) Soundtracks (1) Specials (6) Sports (7) STD (3) Structures (3) Term (2) TFTD (38) Trivia (44)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

WII so far.....

The World Information Index was started by me as a rather desperate measure.... To offload all those useless pieces of info usefully....... So there started my inspiration in WII......

AIM:
My aim is to take WII into the international arena, to make it a really World Wide Info Index where people who want to learn something they dont know and yet can come and find amusing and amazing pieces of info that has made up this world......I want WII to act as an index of Wikipedia.... Without Jimmy Wales' masterpiece and selfless work I would not have been able to compose and conduct three successful quizzes for my college and cultivate my interest in learning things as a whole.....

DISCLAIMER:

WII is not a Wiki.... It is a blog which tends to be serving as an index..... Just an Index...So my blog will contain references to interesting trivia and other people and places but will NEVER cite any facts about them without verification...... All references to people are purely personal and can never be taken as an authority...... NONE of the information contained in this blog is FAKE..... No research is done on the contents of this blog and NO plagiarism is intended.... The most important reason for starting this blog as an index is to avoid any known or unknown plagiarism..... SO enjoy the trivia and absorb the info and for further information on the articles in this blog refer to more authoritative sources.....

HOW TO USE WII:

WII is not a user specified blog.... I decide the content to feature so I think to a certain extent it is inflexible... But it is only a matter of time before I put in lots of content to keep viewers base wide...... So I intend that viewers will use the trivia and index provided here to widen their knowledge base and use greater authority and detail to enrich their experience....

BUT!!!! THE RESPONSE:

Talking about the future of WII is a pleasant experience.... But what abt the present and the past.... Well, no one knows I am owning a blog like this....Not even my friends I requested many to visit it frequently and update me but I received a one word response... FLAK....

It has been totally motivating and demoralizing at the same time while pondering over the fact that out of the 500 visits to my blog 400 + has been from myself.... It motivated me to write in more content, both crisp and clear to popularize the blog and to Update the updates on my blog on twitter but still NOTHING..... I think I am addressing this post to myself and I dont expect many people to read this post before it goes to the archives.....I know that it is too early to ask for recognition but I found my blog uninteresting to most of my friends( dunno y!!!!) I will keep adding more and more interesting things that can captivate those fresh minds out there.... HOPING TO STRIKE GOLD SOMEDAY , JUST LIKE THE CONQUISTADORS .........

No comments:

Post a Comment