IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs My Own World Information Index: My Personals.... Sountrack- The Bourne Ultimatum...

Labels

LFTD (2) Links (2) Music (3) Personalities (10) personals (6) PFTD (4) Places (2) PTD (9) Soundtracks (1) Specials (6) Sports (7) STD (3) Structures (3) Term (2) TFTD (38) Trivia (44)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Personals.... Sountrack- The Bourne Ultimatum...


I am a big fan of movie soundtracks. The movie that aroused that interest in me was John Powell's The Bourne Ultimatum....

One of the most riveting albums of all time, the movie's scores have heavy percussion laden with orchestral violins.... One interesting track named 'Tangiers' has an orchestral arrangement interwoven with African Native drums.... The best thing about the album is its success to replicate the movie's feel and to interest as a standalone album..... The album also has the famous single from Mobi- Extreme Ways.....

If anyone gets the opportunity to hear this album , comment me about it......

No comments:

Post a Comment